Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The ZOO!!

Today we went to the kölner zoo! here are some photos:



I have absolutely no idea what these little guys are, but they are sooooo cute! I want one! (In german thy're called Erdmännchen, which means litteraly little people of the earth)I want a little person from the earth!



Can you believe they actually have raccoons in zoos here! They used to have also skunks and squirrels, but they don't anymore. They should have a miniature mcdonald's counter in there, so the raccoons could actually eat what they're used to...



I think these little guys are supposed to be German prairie dogs :) I wonder if they can take care of lambs...

And last, but not least, the german version of a hot-dog (minus two bites):

2 comments:

Lisa said...

aren't those things lemurs ?

Françoise said...

I don't think so, we saw the lemurs in the "Madagascar house" in the zoo, but these guys were at the other end of the zoo... I'll try to translate the german name and find out