Saturday, July 30, 2005

I am chaotic

My bf has been naging me about how untidy I am and chaotic, etc... I must have to say that he was not always the clean freak himself... Even though now he's pretty good. He gets mad at me for the tiniest things. I'm not the queen of clean, but hey, I'm no slob either. To give you an idea, my bf took this picture to prove how untidy I am:




SHOCKING!!!!!!!


And as my friends will attest, as I was younger and in my teens, I was quite something. Honestly, you couldn't see my bedroom floor. So I think I'm just not that bad.

HA!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

in the time it took him to take the picture, he could have bent down and scooped those up...

perhaps we need to converse with your bf about priorities.

=)

Françoise said...

nono, hs point is, I should learn to ALWAYS pick up everything RIGHT AWAY, therefore, he doesn't do it for me...
charming.
ah, can't live with em...

Lisa said...

well Frankie, to me the point would be (and is with my husband).... a pair of shorts on the floor is not worth starting a little argument over =) there COULD be worse things !

=)

Françoise said...

I totally agree and am sooo printing this out and saving it for the next "you're so chaotic" discussion...