Saturday, July 23, 2005

Breakfast. Yum.



ok, so I was chatting on msn with my friend Avril, and since she was for one year in Australia, I ask her what what the weirdest thing there. She starts describing this weird breakfast or snack: white bread with butter, and then sprinkled with chocolate or candy sprinkles... Absolutely yuk! Sprinkles and butter??!? So anyways, I find it so totally disgusting and ridiculous that I tell my boyfriend about it.. Guess what. THEY HAVE IT HERE TOO!!!! This frenzy has apparently spread world wide somehow (oh lord!) So here is a picture of my boyfriends breakfast this morning. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Angel! said...

Do you put it into a countertop oven in order to melt the chocolate sprinkles?

If I were you, I'd stick to the hard bread, fine cheese or sausage and birdfood, it sounds a bit more nutritious!

Françoise said...

no, they just eat it like that - cold

Anonymous said...

And it tastes good! I think it's a dutch thing. They have various types of sprinkles: chocolate and may other, colourful ones, pretty similar to what you put on ice-cream. Chocolate is the best, though.