Sunday, July 17, 2005

Fake ID :)

So, I thought that my years of altering my id cards were over, but apparently not. You see, here to obtain a 12 euro monthly junior ticket for public transportation, you need to either be under 21 (whch I am not) or have a student card (which I do have, but has been expired for a year)without this junior ticket, a monthly pass costs 200 euros... hell, a one day ticket to Cologne and back costs 20 euros!

So, I bravely searched into my memory, went back into my years of debauchery and found a way to alter the expiration date of my student card.

And it worked! I am now proud owner of a junior ticket! wuuu-huuu!

okok, maybe the fact that I went up to the booth alone and speak german with a very cute little french accent helped... but it was really my professionnally altered card that did the trick!

I still got it!

1 comment:

_Psycho said...

You should be careful "they" watching you =P