Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Peanut Butter???


What Flavour Are You? I taste like Peanut Butter.I taste like Peanut Butter.


I am one of the most blendable flavours; I go with sweet, I go with sour, I go with bland, I go with anything. I am practical and good company, but have something of a tendency to hang around when I'm not wanted, unaware that my presence is not welcome. What Flavour Are You?


I stick around when not wanted??? wtf??? whatever. As my answer, I will post anyways and believe all of you still want to hear about my life.

I DID IT! Today, I went to the city (Bonn) ALONE! Yay me! And I actually had fun too. I showed the way to a lost tourist (nasty buggers...stay home! ;)

So anyways, since I was in the city all day shoppng, I obviously had to use the bathroom a couple of times. Luckily for me, there were some pretty much everywhere and in every department store. The thing is, there is always a lady sitting at a table in front of the bathrooms, just sitting there in front of her little table with a plate in front of her... WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO???

Actually, when I got to the mcdonalds and saw there was a weird little lady THERE TOO, I actually understood these are the people that clean the washrooms.

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Let me tell you, I have never seen a mcdonalds bathroom so clean! Now I understand (hehe Cendrine *wink wink*)

anyways, I bought three really cute tops that were on sale for 5 euros a piece (7,50$CAN)

It feels so good to finally be able to buy some stuff.
1) On the way over here, I was allowed to bring a total of 20kilos on the plane ( needless to say, only clothes and the BARE NECESSITIES... okok, plus two or three really cute things I just couldn't bring myself to box)
2) I've been planning on moving here for a couple of years now, so EVERYTHING in my appartment was second hand, knowing I couldn't bring anything and that we were leaving eventually... My mom actually offered me at some point to buy me this whole set of really cool pots and pans, but of course I had to say no, knowing I'd have to get rid of them. The only "Kitchen" thing I brought with me here are my cookbooks and a cute little design measuring spoon my dad brought me back from san francisco... it was just too cute!

Which reminds me, my parents in law are just the coolest. Since they knew that we would need, well, basically everything, they've been keeping everything for us! Pots and pans, glasses, plates, bowls, bed linen, towels, you name it! heck, I even have a coffee machine! (never had one before!)

Best of all: they want to buy a new bed, so we're getting everything from the old one: mattresses, bed frame n all! combined with my bf's washing machine, couch, sound system and a lot of other little pices of furniture, we're pretty much set!

I was really worried that settling in here would cost us a wholelot, but I can tell you that with all of this from my parents in law, I can now sleep a little easier!

1 comment:

Angel! said...

254-6011, loll.

Your in-laws are really nice, I say keep them!