Thursday, March 23, 2006

daddy's girl

My daddy's coming over in ... one week!! Yep, next friday I will be picking my dad up at the airport! Haven't seen him in 9 months!! I'm such a daddy's girl...

And the BF is coming back from Spain/Marocco one week later. Man, it went by so fast! What did I do in the last weeks? Work and party. Sometimes separately, sometimes at the same time. Yeah, I know, I love my job...

I just LOVE it when it's early evening, I don't feel like working that much, and my boss calls me into the kitchen and asks... Champagne or Vodka?

I work in a very small real estate company which caters to rich/famous people here in Berlin. We work from my bosses house in Grunewald, the nicest neighbourhood in Berlin. We work when we want, for how long we want, cook for one another, drink together, laugh together, cry together... 10 people between 23 and 60 years old... We speak all together 8 different languages, come from different origins...

Not your typical german company.

God I love my job.

8 comments:

Rat In A Cage said...

You make it sound like Germans have a history of not tolerating other people or culteres.

Françoise said...

That's not what I meant. What I mean is that Germans are in general professionnal, rigid people, as in, you'll never talk about yor private life to a colleague or have dinner with them...

Rat In A Cage said...

I was making an insensitive Nazi reference. Glad it's working out so well for you & that you'll have those two important men with you soon. Very cool.

außerordentlich

Anonymous said...

Parles-plus de ce job quand tu auras la chance. Bonne nuit. zzzz...

Françoise said...

hey mel, no unfortunately I'm not a real estate agent. I work as a secretary for the agents in the company, part time, during my studies...

Rat In A Cage said...

Hope you've been having fun with dad.

Anonymous said...

hey la belle . je suis contente que tu retrouves ton papa dans si peu de temps. je l'envie tellement! hihihi!

Rat In A Cage said...

It's a month already .. come on!