Tuesday, March 14, 2006

wow

I just reread my last post and realized it sounds really bad. Just wanted to say, trust me, it's not as bad as it seems. Just needed to vent a bit. We did speak again on the phone later and sort things out. We're just so much opposites. He is so rational, I am totally emotional. For him, when he decided to go to spain during the semester break, he was thinking about his spanish, which he really needed to improve now, or lose it for good. He knew he would miss me, but since he can't change the situation, better not think about it and keep busy. I tick the other way around... As in "how can you leave for 6 weeks if you love me? won't you miss me?" Instead of thinking "what the heck!" and just make the most of it, my emotions are so strong, I miss him so much that sometimes it overpowers me.

Basically, we both miss each other but have a drastically different approach of the situation, and I muss admit, I am mad at him for leaving, which I did not acknowledge before. so there you go.

therapy in a box.

am I normal?