Tuesday, July 31, 2007

VACATION!!!!!!



I feel as happy as I look on this picture!

I feel like a 14 year old who gets to stay home alone for the first time when her parents leave for the weekend.

My boyfriend left this morning for his first day of work in another city. Wish him luck with his new job!!

I miss my long hair! now I have it only down to the shoulders


It's 4 pm and I've cranked up the music, I'm dancing in my pyjamas in my living room and will eventually start thinking abour making myself a radler.

What have I done today ? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

2 comments:

Rat In A Cage said...

You really do look super happy there! I like the music cranking in the pjs line. What's a radler?

dean said...

Elle estb très jolie cette photo de toi! C'est vrai que tu as l'air vraiment contente!! :)))