Tuesday, September 13, 2005

nervous.

Oh god, I am so going to die. So, my big language test is on thursday, from 8.30am til 3 pm... I'm taking the train tomorow morning to go to berlin, this time alone.
1st... OMG! alone in BERLIN?!?!?!?
2nd THIS IS IT! This is the test that will let me study in Germany or not..

I hope everything goes well, I have no idea of the level of difficulty of the test and I'm pretty sure I won't be sleeping much tonight or tomorrow night either...

The results will be in next wednesday ( the 21st) and these will determin if a) I am not fit to study in Germany b) I am so good I don't need to do the oral test (thursday is hearing comprehension, reading comprehension and writing) or c) My written test was good, but I still need to do the oral examination...

I'll tell all of you right here how it went.

If you have a minute on thursday, please think of me!

3 comments:

Françoise said...

ouaip

scrappy:interesting point of view you had there. gave me some insight on the view of an insider. However, I deleted it because it did not correspond to the post at han. I am not interested in pursuing a further dicsussion

Angel! said...

Niiiiiiice apartment by the way.

I hope that your tests went well.

Françoise said...

thanks!

yeah, the test went well I think... I'll know for sure next week :)