Sunday, January 27, 2008

I'm a Hamster Mama!!



Pouki-Helmut is here!!

I've had her since Friday. Yes, it's a girl, and I'm thinking about calling her only Pouki, but at the same time, my dog was also a girl and her name was Elvisse, so it would be in line with the family tradition...

She is the cutest little thing I've ever set eyes on, it was really love at first sight. She already climbs into my hand as soon as I open her cage. I built a playground for her out of carboard boxes and toilet paper rolls. I'm sorry, I know for most of you this sounds pretty crazy, but I'm really in love with my pet, so please have patience and put up with the hamster pics that will surely come inthe next days...

She's 5 weeks old, my bf loves her, even my mom, who hasn't too much experience with rodents saw this pic and told me to "give her a kiss from grandma"...

Aww!!!

Isn't she cute? Tomorrow I'm going to buy her a new wheel (the one I had doesn't work properly) and we can do our exercise together...

Hehehe

4 comments:

dean said...

Oh my God! Pissant!

Tu nous mettras un vidéo.. ça sera encore mieux.

;-)

Rat In A Cage said...

Very cool. Congratulations. I look forward to the pictures, especially of the playground.

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Stelli just told me about your new familiy member in Berlin!

The name ist great! I like such special names.If i will ever have a dog again, his name will be Karl-Heinz or so.

Best wishes Pouki-Helmut and of course to you and Guti.

Stephan

Françoise said...

Hey Steph!

Thanks for your good wishes, I love weird (or as you politely said, "special") names :)