Saturday, January 19, 2008

F'd up biological clock

I admit it, in the past months I have been increasingly often having dreams about being pregnant / having a baby. It's only gotten real worse since a friend of mine is pregnant (3rd month). Sometimes I'm in the hospital ans am holding my babies in my arms (that time it was twins), or I just learned I am pregnant, or like I dreamt last night, I'm in the hospital about to give birth.

The thing is, when I dream I'm pregnant, it often comes with this incredible feeling of unconditional love, and when I wake up I'm really sad to find a flat tummy...

I'm 25, and haven't finished my studies yet. I want to work a bit before getting pregnant, and have money and be older...

I really don't get it. Stupid biological clock.

4 comments:

Rat In A Cage said...

WOAH!!! EASY THERE!!!

Hit the snooze bar on that clock - plenty of time for that. You definately want to finish up school first!!!! Don't make me fly out there & smack some sense into you. Also, don't go messing up Oktoberfest by being pregnant. See, it's all about me.

Françoise said...

I know! I don't want babies now!

Julius suggested today at uni that it may be because I've been thinking so much about pouki-helmut that some maternal instinct are emerging...

whatever, no need to panick!
btw - we need to talk about Oktoberfest - it's in Munich, and I'm in Berlin! But you could come up to Berlin for 2 or 3 days after or before being in Munich?

Anonymous said...

Yeah well... my biological clock has been rigning for a few years now so I'm just going to tell you this: It IS better to wait after your studies and it IS better to have some money asside and a stable lifestyle... but if you are like me: You need really good earplugs.

chears!!!

PS: Don't tell Eric. please ;-)

Françoise said...

Hey babe, don't worry, your secret is safe with me! (... and my ten thousand readers)

:)