Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ready to Rumble!!

Okay, here is my weekly sport report:

Wednesday - 30 minutes bike
Thursday - 30 minutes bike
Friday - nothing :(
Saturday - walking
Sunday - 30 minutes bike
Monday - 30 minutes bike
Tuesday - walking

And the first results are in!!!

I went in for my weighing today and... I lost 1,7 kg this week (3.75 pounds!!)

This challenge is going to be easier thatn I thought.. Not!

Let's make it a bit more challengin, shall we?
Instead of 5 pounds till Christmas, it will be 7 pounds until Christmas.

Now we're talking!

3 comments:

Julius said...

Well, 1.7 kg within a week is kinda fast. Way too fast, I think. You should definitely slow down!

Françoise said...

Well, I would agree with you if I were losing 1.7kg every week, but I know my body and it normally will have two or three weeks where I lose 200 or 300 grams oer week, and then all of a sudden I have a bigger weight loss...

I also want to keep the momentum going, or else I lose interest/ give in to cravings...
oh well, I guess we'll see, but I will keep your comment in mind!

dean said...

Bon... tu vois! Ça marche!

Je ne peux rien dire de plus à part de continuer à fond!

Monter tes objectifs, si tu crois que ça va bien, excellent.

Mais sois sûr que cette pesée est vraiment bonne par exemple. Que ton poids ne fluctue pas trop.