Friday, November 30, 2007

KLM and personal trainers...

Howdy ho!

A friend of mine who I used to work with will be visiting me for the next 12 days... And he's a personal trainer, so I guess the next days can't go wrong, right? :)

His trip is horrible. He's flying with KLM and was supposed to leave Montreal at 6:55 PM yesterday, arrive at 7:45 AM in Amsterdam and take a flight at 8:35 to Berlin. Well. His flight from Montreal was delayed 3 HOURS and he missed his connection in Amsterdam, and all day flights are booked, so he has to wait 10 hours in Amsterdam and he'll arrive tonight at 10:05 PM here... That's 12 hours later than originally scheduled arrival time, and what does he get from KLM??

a coupon for one meal in the food court and a coupon for one 5 minute phone call. seriously.

I would expect a voucher, something, but NOT a meal coupon.

Anyways, can't wait till he gets here, I'm really excited about seeing him!

4 comments:

dean said...

Ça va t'aider dans tes objectifs, c'est certain! ;)

Rat In A Cage said...

Don't be too excited!

I missed a KLM flight in Amsterdam too. I got nothing except for 20 hours in Amsterdam, but I guess in the end it was well worth it.

Have fun & get ready for some serious working out!

Julius said...

Bon, est-il arrivé?

Françoise said...

julius: oui!