Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Get a grip



Well, I made a commitment to Dean that I would report here every week on my exercise - to try and get back on track.

Here was last week:

Wednesday - 30 minutes bike riding, abs, legs, arms
Thursday - 30 minutes bike riding, abs
Friday - 30 minutes bike riding
Saturday - walking
Sunday - Walking
Monday - nothing :(
Tuesday - 30 minutes Yoga

My goal is to have every day 30 minutes of moderate activity, which means I haven't attained my goal this week, but it's still a good start.

I want to lose another 5 pounds before Christmas, so about a month, which would mean 1.25 pounds a week. Doable, if I get my food straight.

I need some motivation, people! Help me get back on track!

9 comments:

Rat In A Cage said...

I saw a body part & the words "get a grip" & I couldn't concentrate so well after that.

Anonymous said...

funny just how men and women don't see things the same way (in reference to 'rat in a cage's comment) : I read 'GET A GRIP' and my eyes just quickly passed over what I thought was a telephone cord until I read his comment.

Mind you, I DID find it weird that by the end of the post I hadn't found a single thing relaed to a telephone cord... I feel reslly stupid right now.

Anyway: GO FRANKI GO!!!(motivation)

Françoise said...

avril!!!!!

you can comment on my blog again!!

YAY!
happy dance...

dean said...

Nice!!

Tu vois, ce n'est pas si difficile!? Ne te mets pas trop de pression, une journée manquée, ce n'est pas si mal...

Excellent, continu sur ton roll (et je ne parle pas de sushi roll).

Tu aimes Christian Audigier? Ça fait longtemps que tu connais? C'est populaire à Berlin? Moi, je viens de connaître et je trippe.

Rat In A Cage said...

Oh, sure. NO happy dance for me.

:-(

Avril's comment cracked me up.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah... I re-registered twice before I realised I could just sign as ''other'' and then sign my name... it's all because of some hidden 'blondness' in me that's been wanting to come out a lot lately...

Anyway, now I can write LOADS of silly stuff on your blog and it'll be just like when we're together
:-)

Françoise said...

bring on the blondness, babe!
that calls for a celebration...

Rat In A Cage said...

Yes, a big pillow fighting celebration!

Françoise said...

rat: dream on...