Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

John was the first one today to wish me a happy Valentine's Day. He's such a sweetie! Thanks John!

Here in Germany they don't really celebrate it, although in all the stores there are hearts everywhere, it's seen as mostly commercial and I think that sucks.

I want Valentine's Day to be filled with red tin foil wrapped chocolate hearts and pink roses, "will you be mine?" cards and little mini cinnamon hearts. And no, they don't have little mini cinnamon hearts here, not even in the stores.


Well, I guess I'm just going to have to imagine myself up a storm!

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Rat In A Cage said...

You're welcome, kiddo!

Next year I'll have to mail you some of that stuff. You can give it to your boyfriend as a gift & then "share" it. :-)