Monday, February 19, 2007

BBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am slowly going crazy...

I had an exam on Thursday, one this morning, one tomorrow, one on wednesday. Then I have to hand in a paper for feb. 28th. My brain feels like it's going to explode from too much information being crammed into it.

On a more joyous note, my boyfriend surprised me on Valentine's day with red roses and guess what... He managed to find red foil-wrapped chocolate hearts. He's the best and I was so not expecting it, I am so happy to have such a thoughtful guy.

He left on sunday morning for a 3 week vacation in Marocco. (Lucky!) Hope he gets lots of sun and fresh orange juice.

Last week I burnt my arm pretty bad on the oven and now it looks really weird and itches... maybe I should go to the doc? NO TIME!!

Back to my books.

2 comments:

Rat In A Cage said...

So all of this studying is turning you into a sheep?


Good luck on all the exams.

Go find a med student for that arm!

Rat In A Cage said...

Those Rammstein boys are mean! ;-)

Bück dich
das Gesicht interessiert mich nicht

Bend over
your face doesn't interest me