Wednesday, February 21, 2007

hurray!

Today, in one hour and a couple of minutes, I will start writing my last exam. hurray! After, I am going to work and will get paid. hurray! After that, I will come home and enjoy the first evening in a very long time that I can spend watching tv, relaxing, and not studying. hurray!

All that will be left in the near future is the paper I have to give in next wednesday, which I will write over the weekend. Then I'll be on vacation! (semester break, as the germans call it ) until mid april. (well, I do have one big paper to write and hand in beginning of april, but stil, it's a three quarters of a vacation.

I will be able to work more, get some cash together. hurray!

hmmm maybe I'll buy a lottery ticket...

1 comment:

Rat In A Cage said...

It all sounds awesome - enjoy the break!!!!!!!