Monday, February 26, 2007

Good Morning!

Well, boys and girls, I yesterday managed to write not only my 16-page essay in one shot during the day, but I also sat down and wrote another 5-page paper in the evening. Now that is what I call a very productive day! Both were due for wednesday, and I am very happy to have it all done and tonight I can just relax, cook something noce for myself and watch a bit of tv.

I don't know what's gotten into me these last weeks, but even during my exam week, I took at least half an hour a day for excercise, and I've been living a very healthy life, something that I have been wanting to do for years and it seems like I'm getting the hang of it.

I have also started doing things just for myself. Last night, after working so hard on my essay, I exercised and then cooked a really good healthy recipe just for me.

In short, I have much to do, am as always really busy, but I am taking good care of myself and feel I deserve it.

And I feel great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cette attitude positive est ce que je crois être "dans la zone", un endroit où tout est possible. To be on a roll...
Continu comme ça miss.
ciao
xx

Kasey said...

You'll have to teach me how to do that. The healthy living part... ;)

Rat In A Cage said...

I reposted the important pictures from that messed up post.