Thursday, March 26, 2009

CGN

I've safely landed in Cologne and am almost back to normal health wise! Our airplane was one day old - it had this new plabe scent, it was pretty cool. I LOOOOOVE flying, I'm not at all afraid and I love turbulences. Feels like we're on a roller coaster. The lady sitting next to me, however didn't seem to be enjoying them quite as much as I was.


The weather here really sucks - 7 degrees and raining. Johnny, I'd take your californian 27 anytime!

I'll be here on "vacation" (meaning I don't have to work but will be writing some uni papers) for the next ten days...

1 comment:

Rat In A Cage said...

Oops. I don't know how I totally missed this post. I hope you're 100% better by now. I hope your holiday was relaxing. You're always welcome out here. Don't come in the summer though - it can get to 115 F & I wouldn't want you to melt.