Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bad vibes

I have no idea why, but it seems like right now there's a shadow hanging over me. It seems like many things that are important to me keep falling apart, people that are important to me aren't there when I need them. Where is the line between egocentric paranoia and solitude?

Why now? Trust me, I'm trying hard to find the silver lining here, to try and understand the deeper meaning of these days, but I'm not seeing it, not getting it yet.

Hmm it seems I still have some soul searching to do.

3 comments:

Rat In A Cage said...

Sorry to hear that, Frankie. Soul searching? You need to go bar searching & just go mellow out.

Seriously, good luck!!!!

Rat In A Cage said...

Just keep thinking of the happy little exhibitionist bee without a concern in the world that he was being watched and photographed as he nailed that flower.

Have a good weekend!!!

dean said...

Tous les jours, c'est un travail constant. Si le gens ne sont pas là, c'est une bonne opportunité de te faire confiance et de faire comme TOI tu le sens.

Égoïste, peut-être, mais on ne peut compter que sur soi-même à la fin.