Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Overdrive

I was at school yesterday from 8 AM to 6 PM (noon to 4 there were no classes)
then I went to meet with my professor to discuss mythesis until 7pm.

I got home, did 30 minutes of cardio, had dinner and from 9pm to 11pm I did some more work for university.

around 1am I was woken up by neighbours who thought it would be a great idea to play guitar and sing "kumbaya" with all their windows open. I politely asked them to stop, but they were not happy about it. I was so mad it took another 30 minutes to go back to sleep.

This morning I got up an hour earlier to finish my resume of last week's seminar in my statistics class, am now at work and will be shortly going home to finalise my notes for tomorrow afternoon's literature presentation. and do some cardio.

I feel like my brain is fried.

2 comments:

Rat In A Cage said...

I hope your brain has returned to normal by now.

KUMBAYA!

Rat In A Cage said...

I am starting to think that you have snapped from the stress, and joined some street gang. Either that or you've run off to some other country. Hope you are well.