Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hot, hot and outshopped!!

I went SHOPPING today for summer clothes!

What a perfect day! I found light pants I wanted last summer but couldn't find - and they were 10 euros cheaper. I bought a sexy summer dress in which I look like a million bucks. I bought funky tops to go with a cute skirt I found. All the clothes I found fit me in sizes that made me smile.

And when came the time to pay, I thought I had 3 or 4 euros left on my H & M gift card, but the cashier told me there was actually 35 euros left on it...

What a day!!!!

4 comments:

Rat In A Cage said...

Outstanding! Good for you. Gee, pink background, cat photos & clothes - you're getting all girly on us.

Françoise said...

you bet I am!!

dean said...

Un jour, Berlin, un jour. J'ai le goût de voyager là, juste maintenant.

ciao

Rat In A Cage said...

REPENT YOU GODLESS HEATHEN!!