Monday, December 17, 2007

'Tis the season...

I've bought all my Christmas presents, I'm sitting in my living room listening to Christmas songs and just really enjoying it. Last night I was with some friends of mine, and we drank some hot, spicy wine (a german Christmas tradition), ate together and played taboo... It was really nice and relaxing.

Next Friday I'm hoping on the train and finally going to spend two weeks in COlogne with my boyfriend!! We already have plans for Saturday: stay in our pajamas, crank up some Christmas tunes and bake Christmas cookies!!

On the 24th we're at his Dad's and on the 26th at his Mom's, so the 25th we're going to have a north american CHristmas for two, with Turkey and the works! :)

I know it might be cheesy, but I am totally a fan of the holidays. The only thing missing here is the snow... I'm still working on it.

2 comments:

Julius said...

Just two remarks:
- We drank Glögg, the Swedish form of mulled wine.
- And we played taboo in English. This is kind of difficult if you're Germanophone.

avril, mai, juin,... said...

Man... you woudn't be missing snow if were here! Our second major snowstorm ended yesterday... we've had a total of 80cm of snow so far (none of which has melted) and were waitaing for another 10cm before Xmas. Blue collars are working around the clock to make the city streets managable... but since I don't have a car, I like it... as long as it doesn't stop me from getting my plane to Miami tomorow. I'll send you pics when I come back!
Avril