Monday, June 04, 2007

Tagged: 7 secrets about me

okok, it had to happen at some point: I have been tagged by Dino, and I have to tell you seven secrets abouts myself... Read at your own risk!

1) I get up EVERY night between 2 and 6 times to go pee. This has been like this my whole life.

2) I am a compulsive eater.

3) I care way too much about what others think of me. I want so badly everyone to like me.

4) I like to meditate every morning for 10 minutes.

5) I tend to worry a lot and am afraid of lots of stuff, but challenge myself, test myself, push myself.

6) I love to watch reality shows.

7) I loooooooooooove cooking

I won't tag anyone, whoever would like to do this can do it.

2 comments:

Rat In A Cage said...

Well, I'm not telling anything about me, but as far as # 3 goes, I like you! :-)

dean said...

Haha!! J'ai bien rit... merci!!

Le #1, pas cool ça...

Vive la méditation...