Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Freak

Okay, I admit it, I am a total freak. Why, you ask? well, I always think I've done something wrong. I'll always replay my whole day in my head before falling asleep, trying to see if I made a mistake at work, if I said something stupid at the uni... When I get a message on my answering machine, I often analyse the tone of voice, trying to see if the person seemed pissed off at me and trying to hide it or not. Before I call the person back, I run our latest conversation in my head to try and see if I could have said something wrong or offensive...

Yes, I'm that bad...

6 comments:

Rat In A Cage said...

Holy canoli - YOU ARE INSANE!

Whoops.

Was that insensitive?

Rat In A Cage said...

I woke up this mornign replaying some stuff from last night. My goodness. I have Frankieittis!!!!

Françoise said...

LOL is that a good sign? happy it went well... when are you seeing her again??

Rat In A Cage said...

I'll be out of town all week in Arizona & Oregon so maybe next wekeend. I'll call her during the week.

Rat In A Cage said...

Superfreaky!

Rat In A Cage said...

Yo, so how was the partying last night after the 4-2 win? The 2 are scary as far as future games against better teams go, but hey - no reason to not party it up for the opening victory!!

Congratulations. Did you get all painted up?