Thursday, April 27, 2006

Disappointment / La grosse surprise

Well, it was too good to be true. Got a message saying there was a problem with the booking. Turns out there was a mistake on the website and the flight I booked at a really cheap rate is not actually offered. So the booking is cancelled. Oh well, at least I know for sure that I'm coming home for sure for Christmas, and thats not an option!

Sur une autre note, Claude m'a mis une puce a l'oreille en me parlant d'une possible grosse surprise a mon retour, ce qui est CRUEL :) parce que je vais devoir attendre 7 mois pour finalement savoir c quoi, mais d'un autre cote, ca va me faire redoubler d'efforts pour me trouver un vol DISPONIBLE cette fois!!!


There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home...

3 comments:

Rat In A Cage said...

blee blahhh blah bloooe blaaae blaa blah

Anonymous said...

craint pas! je ne pourrais jamais attendre 7 mois pour te divulger ma "grosse surprise" ! you'll know soon enough!

Rat In A Cage said...

Claude sounded much better than me. Damn it.