Thursday, September 18, 2008

Katy Perry sucked

Last night I went to see Katy Perry live here in Berlin and I was really disappointed.

She can't even sing her own songs (hello computerized album!), started 45 minutes late (um, you're not Madonna!) and the live version of her songs were very disappointing. All in all the background music played while we were waiting for the concert to start was the musical highlight of my evening.

In other news, my dad was here for two weeks and we went to visit Dresden and Prague together. It was great and now I can't wait till Christmas to fly home and see him, my family and friends again. I had forgotten how much fun I have with my dad. I think I just spent the past two weeks laughing non stop.

:)

1 comment:

dean said...

Cool de savoir qu'elle ne sait pas chanter et qu'elle a un attitude de marde.

Hi to your dad.