Friday, February 08, 2008

Pouki-Baby!!!















It's crazy to think how such a small animal is able to bring so much joy to my life... I'm really happy I went through with it and got her.

I always have stupid nicknames for my pets, but I can't help it!

When I was younger, I would call my dog (Elvisse) Elvipou, Babypou, Tichien (Lildog)

I would call my cat (Pantoufle) Minou, Namou, Namouchat

And now I can't refrain from calling Pouki-Helmut Cocotte and Toute Petite...

Oh well... As long as I don't do that to my kids later...

1 comment:

Rat In A Cage said...

You ABLSOLUTEYL SHOULD do it to your kids also - it's endearing & they know it's out of love.

Jake
Schmake
Schmakey
Blakey

Elle
Ari-smell
Butthead

I have hammered them with countless nicknames over the years & they have responded in kind.

Johnny
Juni
Schmony
John Jacob Jinggleheimerschmidt

Great photos by the way!!! I am so happy for you. I know the joy my fish give me & I cannot eve hold them like that.

Thanks for sharing. Made me smile.